CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

On Bended Knee

I feel like Matt and I have been doing more of this than anything else these days...and that is an awesome thing! Not that we weren't in the practice of prayer before but I think we have gained new insight on the whole "pray without ceasing" aspect of prayer. I think we have both been finding ourselves talking to God a lot throughout our days. I know I find myself just saying stuff in my head and realizing that I am talking with God. It's funny because growing up I think people tend to think that prayer has to be this formal thing (don't get me wrong...i think that sometimes it should because God is absolutely worthy of that praise) but we often times forget that there is no right or wrong way to pray as long as we are talking to our Father. As a teen I was so afraid to pray in front of others because I was afraid that I wasn't going to pray right...I was at the Teen Leadership Conference in Branson and got awakened to this whole new insight on prayer and now I can't stop doing it...and I want to pray with others...and for others. After all, wouldn't it be silly not to go straight to the One that can answer those prayers. And of course you cannot have a relationship with someone or get to know someone without talking with them first. With that being said, our relationship with Christ has grown so much over the past year. We are praying without ceasing for our future. We absolutely cannot wait to see where God is taking us. Please pray for our journey and the next step. We have faith that God is going to take care of us and we really do lean on that everyday...there is absolutely no other choice. I know I talk about this a lot lately...our future...but it is so on the forefront of our minds. We are ready to get our hands dirty!! And possibilities in the air are very exciting so we are praying for that...and we ask that you do too!

Are you talking to and leaning on God? Can we pray for you for any reason?
What are your thoughts on prayer?


Love You Mean It...

0 comments:

Post a Comment