CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 10, 2011

Cause I Want to...

I am at the end of week 2 with Eating Clean and my Arbonne Fit Essentials! This is one of my favorite things:


I LOVE it! I feel great and I am losing the weight. I am down 7lbs! Woohoo! Go Me! I am usually not so boastful, but I am proud of myself for sticking with it so I can't contain my excitement! The only hard part about it is really planning out my meals. It takes time to Eat Clean and make healthy choices. But it is working and I feel SO much better. My mind feels clearer, I have more energy than I did before, and somewhere I found self-control (thank you God for that answered prayer! He is so awesome!) Anyway...now I just need to tackle running...God, I am going to need some help with this one as well...thanks in advance!! 

 On a different note...
I have been thinking a lot lately about how I can make a difference...and thanks to my dear friends
Alex and Sandy (thanks facebook for this picture!),
I have figured out a way I can give back. Alex invited me to join Team Jennye for the American Foundation of Suicide Prevention's Out of the Darkness Community Walk November 5th.
Donate Here: My Donation Page
See, Alex and I have both had people very close to us take their lives. And while we grieve and mourn them, we also want to help others from having the same fate. Alex has been doing this for a while and I am so thankful that he asked me to join his team. I feel like I can finally do something that can make a difference and it makes it even more special to me because it hits so close to home. I feel very blessed to be a part of it. Thank you, Alex and Sandy for our friendship and your allowing me to be a part of this cause with you. I am praying for our team and hoping through our fundraising we can save some lives...
and even find some healing along the way...


Love You Mean It,







0 comments:

Post a Comment