CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Make a Wish....

So this weekend was Stefanie's birthday...my friend of 16 years! WOW...I cannot believe I am old enough to say that I have had a friend for that many years...and it's only going to get bigger! Yikes!

Onto less depressing things...We had a blast celebrating her birthday! Here is a glimpse of our night:

We had a delicious meal at On The Border! 

 Me, Ruba, Stef, and Sandy

Then we went to Stef's house and had birthday cake and opened presents...
Stef with her birthday cake that I made.


 The inside was a surprise!

Before opening presents!

 The birthday girl crown from Erica!

more presents...

It was a fabulous time...we even learned the Wobble. It was fun! So glad to have had the time to spend with all the ladies that went! Thank you for making our friend's birthday even better!

I have said this once and I will say it again...Stef, I am looking forward to 16 more birthdays...and many more beyond that...

we just won't tell how many years we have been friends...ha!

Love You Mean It,



0 comments:

Post a Comment