CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Full of Surprises!

I have known for quite some time that I was going to be surprising my sweet friend, Marley, for her birthday! She turned the BIG 3-0 in January and we celebrated this past weekend! It was so much fun! She not only got a surprise from me, but she got a surprise from her friend Cristal as well! It was a great weekend! We cried, laughed, talked, piddled, shopped, and just hung out....perfect if you ask me!

 We dressed up like 80's queens and skated the night away. We looked ridiculous awesome!

 Cristal, Me, and Marley

 Marley and Me


Sunday, we went out to Marley's friend's house to shoot guns:

Meet my friend AK-47

Meet My Friend AR-15
 (this gun was VERY powerful! Matt immediately told me I was holding it wrong when he saw this picture...but I didn't extend it to fit my arms and I had to shoot down at the mound of dirt because this particular gun shoots long distances.)

Meet my friend 9mm.
 I really liked this gun, it was comfortable to grip and the automatic is just an all around good shoot.

This is my Marley shooting her gun. I don't really recall what this one is. But she looks awesome shooting it!


We had such a good time. I made a new friend who owns a neat little shop in Denton, TX called
Crickle's and Co.



Isn't it so pretty? GO SEE HER!! She makes awesome desserts from scratch and one in particular that I can't wait to try called a Salted Caramel Cake. Here is what it looks like:


 YUM!!

I sure do miss my friends and can't wait for girls weekend this summer! Hope everyone is doing well!

Love You Mean It,

0 comments:

Post a Comment