CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Break...

Easter is always my favorite time of year. It is a time when people all around the world celebrate the resurrection of Christ. It is a time where families set aside most differences and share their love for one another. It is a time where I get to reminisce and attend a particular event that has become a tradition for my friend, Hally, and me. SPRING SING! We both have a love for spring sing that no one else possibly understands...we both think a lot of it has to do with the amount of sentiment we put behind it...but that's besides the point...anyway...the awesome school district that I work for gives us an Easter Break. We get  the Good Friday and the Monday following off to spend with our families. So of course I went to Arkansas! Here is some memories from this trip:

I met Sadie (Hally's new dog...my new puppy niece!) Isn't she something! Darcy got a little jealous..but who can blame her? I mean...I was hers first!


Then we ventured on to Spring Sing! We always have a good time...ALWAYS! This year, Chi Sigs, Regina, and friends won! That brought back the time we won...ahem...10 years....oh who's counting how long ago it was? 

 It was a rainy Easter morning....
but we put smiles on anyway...because the sun came out and it was a beautiful day with family!!
From Left to Right: Jessica (my cousin), My Mom with my sweet girl, Brookie, My Sister, Me, and My grandmother Nanny. 

I got a good one of Brookie, Daniel, and Andrea (and little Wilson!)

And isn't she lovely?? I taught her to say I am her favorite...but she teases me when I ask her who her favorite is...she tells me another name...then she cuts her eyes and laughs...She's a smart little toot!!

I had the best weekend! It is always hard to leave. I didn't get to see everybody that I wanted to, but that's the way these quick trips go!

I hope you had as lovely an Easter as I...

Love You Mean It,

0 comments:

Post a Comment