CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Day I Learned the Frankie...

 
So Christmas break has arrived! Hallelujah! It did not come however without me learning yet some other things from my wonderful class. Today, I learned the Frankie! Here is a glimpse of what my class looks like: (please disregard my talking!)





And then there are presents...Kids are precious when they pick out your gifts. They are either really good...or really funny! And I got both this year! Here are the gifts my precious kiddos gave me:




Overall, it was a successful party. My kids are crazy but I love them! We had fun this week watching Polar Express and Recess Kids Christmas. We made fun edible trees made from ice cream cones and icing(which i did not get a picture of! depressing, I know!)  and then I made ornaments with their hand prints:

 I just love Christmas time....especially knowing I have two weeks off to spend with the ones that I love oh so dearly! So get ready for more pics and more posts to come after Christmas! I wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment