CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

I've Gotta Peaceful Easy Feeling....

 So we went to the Crabtree Farm and this is what we woke up to! It was beautiful! God answered some prayer with some sunny and 70 degree weather for Saturday! The Prayer Walk was a huge success and we had such a great time bonding with each other and God!
 Kyleigh and I enjoying the scenery and watching the girls give their time and devotion to God. It was such a great thing to witness!
These lovely girls made this weekend a huge success!
 The weekend ended with a renewed sense of self and closer friends!
 This is how we expressed what we gained this weekend....we got that peaceful easy feeling....

Oh, and Boss (a.k.a. Cooper) attacked me with kisses!

I am so thankful to have been able to be a part of this weekend! I am so blessed beyond measure to have these girls in my life! We not only grew closer to God, but we grew closer together as well. We are going to be able to bring so much back with us to share with each other, our friends, and our loved ones. It's such an amazing experience coming close to God like that. I am continually striving for Serenity in my life and I hope that this is a start to a peace filled life where I can let go and let God in everything I do.

Numbers 6:24

0 comments:

Post a Comment