CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like SPRING!

Lots and lots of things have been going on! We made a trip to Arkansas this past week and I am ashamed that I didn't get very many pictures at all...ok...only four. Sad, I know...but it is what it is so for now the four are going to have to do. ha! Here is what my week mostly consisted of:

Yes...that is my sweet Sydney who missed me very much...and I have to admit..I missed her a lot too! It was hard to leave her behind again.

But that's not all we did. This was our agenda:
Monday- Lunch with the girls(Hally, Ally, Sandy) and Nick.  Dinner with Mike and Shara.

Tuesday: Cards with Andrea, Aunt Pam, Jessica (my cousin), Mom, and Nanny.
Wednesday: Spending the day with my beautiful sister and going to her ultrasound!! Then church and Outing with Friends (met my friend Brent for the first time so that was nice!)
Isn't she absolutely beautiful? I love her so much! And feel honored that she wants me to be in the room when she delivers. It's a one in a lifetime opportunity and I am praying that baby stays in there until I can get there!!

Thursday: Get my school applications submitted, then dinner with Hally at Old Chicago...yum!
Friday: Dinner with the Family.
Saturday: Lunch with Stefanie and Yvonne and then dinner with Holly and Les.


What a packed week! But I wouldn't trade it for the world! And you would think that I would have taken more pictures but I didn't! Oh well! I guess I can blame being too busy and not thinking about it...

Oh! And before we went on our exciting trip, we worked our tail ends off trying to get the house done to put on the market...did we do it?



YOU BET WE DID!! WOO HOO!! 
Our house showed twice while we were gone and then twice today! We are moving right along...I just hope that means we will actually be getting to show you that SOLD sign in the very near future! What a blessing that would be!

So the past week has been full of nice visits and conversations with our beautiful and handsome friends and you just can't beat that...but you can top it with a cherry....it's beginning to look a lot like spring!! Which means one thing:
PEDICURED TOES AND FLIP FLOPS!!!

And what girl doesn't love that?


0 comments:

Post a Comment