CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

"A person's a person, no matter how small."

What an interesting week! We Celebrated Dr. Seuss's Birthday (late) at school. We had a door decorating contest and my wonderful husband helped me out:

I asked him 9:30pm the night before if he could draw Thing 1!


Didn't he do a fantastic job! 

While Matt worked on Thing 1's face, I worked on the sweatshirt for me and the t-shirt for one of my students, Dakoyta! Here is how they turned out:


If you guys knew Dakoyta, him being my Thing 2 would definitely make sense! We walked in the school parade and and our door didn't win...but I thought it was awesome! So did everyone else! It was overall a fun day....here is the door and Thing 1 and Thing 2!



He was so funny all day! He loved being my Thing 2...if only he knew the reason I picked him! haha! 



 SUBJECT CHANGE: Let's TALK HOUSE!!

The House is on the market and here are the pictures of it:

 Entry Way
Living Room off the entry way
 And now the Den (which is the official Living Room)...




Kitchen:







Dining Room

Office

Main Bathroom

Guest Bedroom

Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom

And the backyard:



These are the pictures taken for the online realtor page...so we are missing ones of the half bath and the "exercise" room....but you get the gist! I love this house! It was a beautiful first home and we feel so very blessed to have it! I wish I could take it with me...but since I can't I will cherish the photos and the memories! I truly will miss this place...but it's time for someone else to make special memories and enjoy this home as much as we have.


0 comments:

Post a Comment