CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Love is Like a Painting...

I have to say that I absolutely LOVE my husband...and you might say...ok, and? You know that saying, "Distance makes the heart grow fonder?" Well...it's been 2 weeks since I've seen my husband and I am telling you that statement rings true. My husband is my very best friend. I have a handful of girls that I consider my best friends but that's different...they understand me in a way that only girls can...and Matt understands me in a way that only he can. I am missing him so much! It's been a lonely 2 weeks and I am ready for him to be back! I have been through a roller coaster of emotions and I didn't realize just how much he keeps me sane and emotionally stable! haha! Anyway...my friend Marley has been great this past week at keeping me busy! She invited me to go to a girls night out at a place called Painting with a Twist. It was SO much fun!

 This is Marley, Melissa, and I before we began our fun filled night!

Here is how it works:
 You get your paint...
 Then they set up your canvas...
 Then the instructor shows you what you need to do and compliments your efforts....this was the beginning.

 Time to do the bottom!

 Then we started on our whimsical tree!

 Adding Flourishes!

 Marley hard at work on her bottom half!

Working on the balls! My friend is so fun and beautiful!

And this is how mine ended up! Love it...so therapeutic and super fun!!

Thanks Marley for such a fun night!


This is our finished products!

What a fun filled night! So glad I got to go! I am truly blessed to have the friends that I do and I do not take them for granted (on purpose)!! I am so thankful that God has provided me with lots of friends that love me in spite of myself and a husband that loves me unconditionally. About the only way I can describe the way I feel about my friends and family is LOVE. And love is like a painting...leaving our impressions and making beautiful memories on this open canvas called Life.




0 comments:

Post a Comment