CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What a Taxing week....

 Matt is home and I am so excited! He came back last week and sent me these at school: 

 I was super excited! The card said "Not Long Now" which is totally sweet! My husband is wonderful to me...and I cherish the sweet things he does for me! I love that he is back! 

On another note...I found my new favorite manicure...SHELLAC! I love this stuff! It's super durable and it's better for your nails than the acrylic. It lasts up to 2 weeks and does not chip!

Don't they look great? I am lovin' it!

Meanwhile....

It is I.T.B.S. testing for the kids at school....UGH...that pretty much explains it...no further details needed...just ask any elementary teacher that has to administer it!
But it's not so bad...as long as your children sit still, don't talk, have all the common sense and life experience in the world, and can listen to directions carefully without getting distracted...

AND...
Is it really 2 days before taxes are due and we still don't have them done yet?....


 I am just slightly stressing about money...especially come June when our paychecks end and I can't even think about if our house doesn't sell! God has proven to us that He provides time and time again so I continually lean on that! We have some pretty cool possibilities so pray for that! We would greatly appreciate it!

Love You Mean It,

0 comments:

Post a Comment