CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Rants and Wishes....

So it's been a couple weeks and there has been too many things on my mind to try to put them into a post. It's been so busy trying to get everything together over the past couple of months. I am not an everyday blogger, but I do blog when I feel I really want to share or say something to my family and friends and well...I suppose it is time for an update! 

RANTS AND WISHES (depending how you look at it!):


1. I really wish I could make parents care about their child's future. Apparently in the school district I work in, it doesn't matter how much the child needs to be retained the parent can throw a big enough fit about it that downtown will place them in the next grade. This, to a teacher, is the MOST frustrating thing. What happened to if they don't make the grades they don't pass! Most teachers hate having to retain a child. BUT when the child will truly benefit from it, we know it's the right thing to do. UGH...parents please understand that we do not have a vendetta against your child, we actually do want them to succeed so we have their best interest at heart.



2. I am ready to know what we are going to do in 5 weeks. I am stressing about life right now and it has taken a toll on my health. It's ridiculous...I know that God is in control and I know He already has everything in place. I also know that as soon as I am on the other side of things I will see just why things have happened they way they have happened and I will be a stronger person for it...I am just ready to be on the other side!!! I am so thankful for all the support. I have full faith that God will provide...the human instinct in me still stresses. I am tired of some people telling me that if I truly believed that...then I wouldn't stress. That is just not the case! I am telling you now...the reason I am stressing is because I am being selfish...I want things to work out the way I have them in my head! (How's that for honesty?) But the way I see things may very not be the best thing for us so I pray everyday for strength, peace, and for God to show us soon just what direction we need to go in. It's hard not to be selfish and think I have everything planned out the right way! So leaning on God is the only thing I have right now! 

In all, these 2 things have been on my mind the most...and it is not my typical post, but felt I needed to share that with you for two reasons...so you will know a little more about what's really going on in my head...and so you will know that I obviously need a lot of prayers! ha! But seriously...I am so thankful to have everyone of you in my life. I wouldn't be able to make it through this journey without my husband, family, and friends....but most importantly God. 
Love You Mean It,


0 comments:

Post a Comment