CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

27 Things At 27!

This is me...Friday morning...the morning of my 27th Birthday. The morning I realized that I am 3 years from being 30 and there are so many things I want to accomplish while I am still considered young!! So, I made a list...a list of 27 things I want to accomplish at 27. Here goes:

1. I want to be a better wife, daughter, sister, and friend!
2. I want to get out of debt!

3. I want to run a 5K.
4.  I want to grow in my relationship with Christ by reading through Shannon Ethridge's Completely Series.

5. I want to spend more time outside.
6. I want to spend more time with my family in all regions of the U.S.A.
7. I want to grow my business with Arbonne and be well on my way to Regional Vice President and my Mercedes Benz.
8. I want to eat healthier.
9. I want to learn to sew more things.
10. I want to find the place where we are going to settle down.
11. I want to look like I did on my wedding day!
12. I want time freedom!
13. I want to grow a garden.
14. I want to be more intentional in everything I do.
15. I want to keep a plant alive.

16. I want to paint more often.
17. I want to go camping more often.
18. I want to learn to sing and play guitar!
19. I want to spoil my nieces and nephew!
20. I want to donate time and money to important issues.
21. I want to lead someone to Christ.
22. I want buy another hammock (one that squirrels won't chew down!)
23. I want to slow down and take it all in.
24. I want to learn to drive a standard.
25. I want to wear a swim suit (that's a huge step for me!)
26. I want to be more confident!
27. I want to show love to everyone around me!

What would you put on your list?


0 comments:

Post a Comment