CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Did you think I would forget? 

Well, Maybe you did...but I surely didn't. Some things you need to know about my mother:
1. She loves God and raised me to do the same.
2. She would do anything for anyone!
3. Despite my efforts to say otherwise when I was a teen, she is a pretty cool woman!
4. She is funny.
5. She would do anything for anyone.
6. She is an excellent baker.
7. I am her favorite...shhhh...don't tell Andrea! HA!
8. When I say I am her favorite she doesn't say otherwise...nor does she say otherwise when Andrea says it!
9. She is smart!
10. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better Mother. She bandaged cuts, held hair while I was sick, held my hand when I was scared, wiped my tears when I was sad, but more importantly and still to this day, she wraps her arms around me tight and tells me she loves me and that I am her baby girl....that will never get old...not matter the years that go by. I am proud to be her baby girl! Love you Mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment