CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Can I Get a Mint?

So today I ate lunch and really needed wanted a mint. I was in the hallway taking my kids to the restroom so I couldn't walk to my room to get them.  I asked one of my boys to go get the green, round thing of icebreakers mints off my desk. (All my kids have seen them and he assured me that he knew right where they were.) And this is what he comes back with:
Looks just like mints doesn't it? 
I then said to him...thank you honey, but I don't think that is going to help me with my breath.
So then one of my girls says, "I know where it is! I will go get them."
She then comes back with this:
Ok...I will give her round...but still not mints and definitely not green. I have no words...I just shake my head and pick another sweet girl from my class to go get them off my desk....and she comes back with:
YAHOOO-OOOO! 3rd times a charm...

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen...that's my class...and year in a nutshell!

Bless their hearts!

Love You Mean It,


0 comments:

Post a Comment