CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Super Luke

This is Luke. I borrowed this picture and put it as my profile picture on facebook for quite some time. Most of you have probably seen it. For those of you that do not know the story of this precious little boy I urge you to take time to read the blog www.prayforluke.com...and start from the beginning. It is an emotional roller coaster and well worth taking the time to read. I have never met this family..although after reading the blog for so long and keeping them in constant prayers I feel as if they are family...isn't God so good in that way? This family, or "unit," as they call themselves, have moved me with their unwavering faith through such a dark time in their lives. I have been reminded that so many times (especially when I am feeling sorry for myself) that Luke and his family are out there and they are pressing on...they are not giving up...and while they have good days and they have bad days, they are still praising God in every way. I thank God for that family. I thank God that my friend, Leann, posted something about Luke on facebook one day and my curiosity got the best of me. It's time that I share it with all of you...

Will your curiosity get the best of you?

I think it should...

Love You Mean It...

0 comments:

Post a Comment