CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 20, 2011

Pieces of My Heart...

I have been on a bit of a hiatus from blogging since our move to Arkansas. It's been so busy and filled with so many grown up things to deal with that I have not been able to fully give time and attention to this. But...you are in luck...things are finally starting to settle down and we are getting the hang of life here in Arkansas again...which means more blog posts coming your way! Get excited!
This is on the forefront of our minds:

 Matt is painting at Harding Academy for the summer while he is looking for a youth ministry position. Please continue to pray for us in this search. We can't wait to get back to what we know and love to do. And Matt truly is good at what he does. I learn from him everyday...He makes me want to be a better person! God is so good! I am blessed beyond measure! 
And I got my job back at Hastings...while I search for a teaching position. I had a couple of interviews Friday in Searcy but one didn't pan out...I found that out today...I was truly bummed but my wonderful husband reminded me yet again that God has bigger and better things planned and we have to trust Him completely. Gotta love perspective! So our lives may look like this to us:
But look like this to God:
 We are both going to end up on the other side of things! We are ready to see our journey and just how great he planned our path and the reasons behind it! I really can't wait to see what He has in store! We are ready to do great things in His name!

Thanks for all the prayers on our behalf. We feel blessed beyond measure to have our friends and family beside us every step of the way! Near or far, you all hold pieces of our hearts....

Love you Mean It,



0 comments:

Post a Comment